Tuesday 6 November 2012

Print Information Pack - Reference

 
Tamabi 
I like the idea and the fact that its greyscale is cool. I picked it as reference because of the typography at the top. Not a typical layout.

I want to use some kind of alternative stock which is not from the library. Although I am getting my 3 publications printed with Issuu and I am not sure what options they have when thinking about stock options.

die cuts - Hey Studio – Selected Works | September Industry
 Sweet use of colour which works functionally as chapters.

Poster indie Club By MARIN DSGN
Really like the overlaying colour. I will incorporate overlay of colour and the multiply effect in my work.

THE OTHERS Project & photography by Tina Weiss & Nico Schärer, 2010

Vivre Sa Vie
I downloaded this font because its beautiful. 

30th Annual UBC Art History Graduate Symposium

Geiger Magazine by Mads Thorsoe

I'm into how the image is overlayed onto the blue it loos good.

THE OUTPOST by Santos Henarejos, via Behance

No comments:

Post a Comment