Wednesday 8 May 2013

COP2 Practical Response - Contextual Research

Linus Bronge

I found these on Behance. I think it's a really interesting way of approaching work with this process of adding bleach after the books had been bound. It a good idea. You can see how the process was informed also ad the concept was to achieve an eroded, weathered look to reference the passing of time.






I am not sure who this is by but the production of this as you can see is really simple but the concept is clever. I really like this for its simplicity and effective subliminal communication that I guess everyone would understand.




livre opéra by Helmo
I choose this because I like how Helmo has made it slightly interactive by allowing the user to open the small spread. Its just a bit different to what you usually see which is always good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment