Tuesday 21 May 2013

What is good? - Website


I like the use of coloured boxes, it splits the website up into different sections. The bigger the box could be used to show the more important information.



Attariat, Cosmetics Atelier Website
By TATABI Studio

This is a good example of how you can create a website that is easy to navigate and also aesthetically interesting. I like the way they have presented the ipad on the yellow back ground which might be something to consider when presenting my website for Anapol. 







Nervo / Universal Music - Website
Filfthy Media

I picked this to show the colour scheme. I am interested in how the website is mostly blue shades with the image opacity multiplied over the top. It makes the not stand out too much. Its quite subtle which I think would suit my exhibition well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment